Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yet Another Survey

I "borrowed" this from Amanda's site, and there are a few missing. They must not have been important...


1.Would you bang your neighbor?
What an utterly tacky word. I don't do tacky.

2. What word describes your relationship?
respectful

3. What does the 3rd text on your phone say?
I don't text much

4. What's the last movie you saw?
Waterhorse

5. I've come to realize the last person who held my hand:
is my best friend

6. When's the last time you danced?
this morning, in the kitchen

7. Who have you talked to most today?
myself

8. Do you carve pumpkins every year?
never got around to it this past Halloween

9. Color of your underwear?
What makes you think I'm wearing any?

10. Color of your shirt?
butter yellow

11. I'm always..
hard on myself

12. Who's on speed dial 2? 4? 6?
work, Mikel, BB

13. Honestly, how many boys/girls have you been in love with?
all of them

14. What's your favorite season?
Fall

15. How do you feel right now?
like a princess

16. Are you a bad influence?
probably

17. Been drunk in the last week?
no

18. Do you play Texas Hold 'Em ?
What is that?

19. Would you do anything for someone else?
probably not just anything

20. Have you ever been called a bitch?
yes, and it hurts my feelings every time

21. Beer or Wine?
depends on the meal

22. What is your ringtone?
Hot, Hot, Hot by Harry Belafonte

23. What song is on?
Run So Far by Eric Clapton

24. Are your grades good?
when I was in school they were

25. Do you hate anyone/anything?
unfortunately yes

26. Does your best friend have a myspace?
yes

27. Do you have a secret?
I'm not telling...

28. Last time you went out to lunch?
yesterday with Lisa and Sarah

29. How old are you?
It's not polite to ask a lady her age. But since I'm no lady, I'm 45.

30. Is today a good day?
if you like cold

31. What's your nickname?
don't guess I have one

32. Been to a concert in the past 6 months?
no

33. Do you have one or more Britney Spears cd?
no... bless her little pea-pickin' heart

34. What did you do last night ?
led a support group

35. Do you like drunk girls/guys?
no

36. Say you were given a drug test right now. Would you pass or fail?
pick any point in time and I would pass that sucker

37. Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library?
nah

42. What's the last thing you bought?
Encyclopedia of Counseling to study for the NCE

43. What's the last thing someone bought you?
Mikel bought me a can of cheese last night. Does that count?

44. Do you ever sing in the shower?
nice acoustics in there

44. Whats your favorite movie?
The Jerk

48. Do you believe everyone has a soulmate?
yes

49. Can you sing?
I've been known to get paid for it, even.

53. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization?
only about my car

54. Have you ever been to South America or Africa?
no, but I'd love to

55. Do you know how to knit?
I used to

56. Do you have a job?
more than one

58. What are you doing right now besides this survey?
listening to Eric Clapton and daydreaming

60. Baskin Robbins or Coldstone?
I am the one person on the planet that can live without ice cream

61. Physics or chemistry?
chemistry

65. G's or R's?
huh?

66. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars?
Lord of the Rings - you get Viggo Mortensen and Orlando Bloom in the same movie

67. Fly or road trip?
they both have their merits

68. Batman, Spiderman, or Superman?
Spiderman - he's flawed

69. What's your favorite Disney movie?
Cinderella

70. What are your plans for tonight?
see clients until 7:00, go see the old-timers jam at Lone Star BBQ, try to finish watching Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey! I put some Thailand pics up on my blog... and i stole your survey from today :-)

amcnew said...

That's fine with me - the theft, that is. And I will check out the pics!