Tuesday, February 19, 2008

25 Facts and 13 Secrets (borrowed from BB's site)

1. Talked to a cute boy? maybe...

2. Talked to an ex? not lately

3. Missed someone? yes

4. Last person who laid in bed with you? Mikel

5. Last person made you cry? no comment

6. Went to the movies with? the Little One

7. Went to the mall with? my family

8. Made you laugh? some goofball in a commercial

9. Said they loved you? the Little One

10. What are you most scared of? rejection

11. Does anyone like you? I hope so

12. Do you like being around people? quite a bit

13. Have you cried recently? Are you kidding me?

14. Are you lonely right now? not particularly

15. Song stuck in your head? not at the moment

16. Have you been on radio/tv? a couple of times

17. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap? Who hasn't?

18. What time is it? 9:42 pm

19. How much cash do you have on you right now? none

21. Who got you to join Myspace? my sister

22. Wish someone was next to you in the morning when you wake up? no, 'cuz someone already is

23. What web site do you visit the most? maybe blogspot

24. Do you have any plants in your room? no, the cats eat them

25. Who was the last person to talk to you? Mikel

***

1. WHAT DOES YOUR DISPLAY NAME MEAN? nothin'

2.WHERE WAS YOUR (MySpace) DEFAULT PICTURE TAKEN? at a chorus Christmas party

3. HONESTLY, IF SOMEONE WERE TO TELL YOU HOW THEY FELT, WOULD YOU LISTEN? I do it everyday.

4. WHATS YOUR MOST VALUED POSSESSION? my vocal talent

5. FRENCH FRIES OR TATER TOTS? six in one hand, half a dozen in the other

6. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, AND CHANGE SOMETHING WOULD YOU? oh, yeah

7. IF YOU MUST BE AN ANIMAL FOR ONE DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? I was born under two cat signs - what do you think?

8. HAVE YOU EVER SANG IN FRONT OF A LARGE AUDIENCE? many times - I would rather sing in front of 2,000 strangers than two of my closest friends

9. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? smile

11. DO YOU STILL WATCH KIDDIE MOVIES OR TV SHOWS? I have two children..... uh, yeah

12. DO YOU SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGE? American Sign Language

13. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? my left wrist

No comments: