- I don't care what the other parents let their kids do. Elementary school kids do not need cell phones.
- MySpace is not for children. Heck, it's probably not the safest place for adults, either.
- Life is too short to be treated like scum, even by brilliant college professors.
- Everyone has been bestowed a gift, and it is a sin not to use it to it's fullest potential.
- A girl may not get to choose her family, but she can choose her friends.
- Tears cleanse. Faith repairs. Hope heals.
- My father was wrong - it IS possible to kiss something to make it better.
- Instinct, if you still own any, is the greatest meter of character.
- You can't conquer that with which you have not familiarized yourself.
- Humans need to be loved, and they need for that love to be affirmed through touch.
- Mankind was put on this planet to work together.
- Some illness can't be cured.
Monday, September 24, 2007
I usually take the "live and let live" approach to life. But there are a few issues on which I will not be swayed. Here they are:
Posted by amcnew