Saturday, September 8, 2007

Brief Commentary

You absolutely MUST go see Mr Bean's Holiday. Must. Grab your wallet or purse, pack the kids in the car, get your ticket, buy some popcorn, and GO! Oh, back up... maybe you should wait until the theater opens.....

I was unsure of what to expect. The previews looked sort of funny. I've seen the TV show, thought it was humorous. What a pleasant surprise! Don't worry, I couldn't possibly ruin it for you. I can't begin to describe it. As Mikel says, you have to see it to understand it. At on point I realized I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

This I will say about it - it is G-rated. I mean, it is G-rated by this overprotective mom's standards. There is very little speaking, hence no foul language. No rude bodily functions or noises, no lewd body language, no innuendo. No one gets maimed or killed. I can't even say that about half the Disney flicks my girls watch.

Go see it. It is the best therapy I can prescribe to date.

No comments: