I've thought about it all day, and I've decided that my bucket must be kinda small. I've had a pretty good life, and I've certainly had my share of excitement. And if I stick to things that are within the realm of possibility, the list isn't all that long.
Here they are, in no particular order:
- I'd like to see Mount Rushmore.
- I'd like to drink wine beside the Mediterranean.
- I'd like to meet Matt Lauer. And graciously turn down the marriage proposal that is sure to follow.
- I'd like to get back down to a size 4.
- I'd like to go to the San Diego Zoo.
- I'd like to drive a race car.
- I'd like to have some of my poetry published.
- I'd like to go sailing.
- I'd like to watch the Cubs play at Wrigley Field.
- I'd like to own a Pinto. Horse, that is. Not a bean.
- I'd like to earn a PhD.
- I'd like to sing torch ballads on stage accompanied by an orchestra.
That's all I could think of. Well, I'd also like to have "the girls" returned to their original location. But other than that, I'm good.