Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Diet That Works

I am on a "C" Food Diet. "C" stands for "comfort." It works because the only expectation I have of this diet is that I will find solace in the tastes and sensations I love.

Here is a not-intended-to-be-comprehensive list of items on my diet:

chocolate
cheese
cookies
crackers
cake
caramel
chocolate
cream (Bavarian-, ice-, whipped-, sour-, -cheese, -gravy... it's all good)cherries
candy
cashews
chips
chocolate
chicken fried steak
chicken fried chicken
coffee
crab (and you thought everything on this list would be bad for you...)
chocolate

You get extra rewards if you are able to combine two "C" foods and enjoy them together, like cheese cake or chocolate cake. Triple points for chocolate covered cherries.

Feel free to make suggestions of your own.

No comments: